- Although I love the TV show "ON THE LOT", I don't think I can watch it anymore because of the hostess. She grates on my nerves and is painful to watch. Starting next week I may just watch the movie clips on the internet. Definitely one of the worst TV personalities I've ever seen.
- One of my managers at the hotel was scheduled to work as a doorman this Saturday. Well, turns out that a property in S.FL had to fire 15 of their valets and the Orlando market is sending reinforcements to save the day. Because a bunch of our guys are going to Miami, I've been asked to step up and run the ramp at our property this weekend..... should be fun
- the Democrat Congress pulled an all nighter to debate the Iraq war. Although many GOP are calling this a theatrical stunt (yeah OK), I think it's exactly the right thing to do. In other words, I'm glad that they're taking the time to be activists. Too many of our elected officials operate during narrow office hours or through secretaries.
- I wish shoe stores carried shoes my size. It would be so much easier if my feet were a couple sizes smaller
- Harry Potter movie rocks. Love the new director/feel. Can't wait for the book to come out this weekend (too bad I'm working next week)
First Post in over Two Years! - I haven't abandoned my Write to Say It blog, though it's been many moons since my last post. Rather than make excuses, let me show you what has been my co...
2 years ago