July 18, 2007

Running off at the Keyboard

- Although I love the TV show "ON THE LOT", I don't think I can watch it anymore because of the hostess. She grates on my nerves and is painful to watch. Starting next week I may just watch the movie clips on the internet. Definitely one of the worst TV personalities I've ever seen.

- One of my managers at the hotel was scheduled to work as a doorman this Saturday. Well, turns out that a property in S.FL had to fire 15 of their valets and the Orlando market is sending reinforcements to save the day. Because a bunch of our guys are going to Miami, I've been asked to step up and run the ramp at our property this weekend..... should be fun

- the Democrat Congress pulled an all nighter to debate the Iraq war. Although many GOP are calling this a theatrical stunt (yeah OK), I think it's exactly the right thing to do. In other words, I'm glad that they're taking the time to be activists. Too many of our elected officials operate during narrow office hours or through secretaries.

- I wish shoe stores carried shoes my size. It would be so much easier if my feet were a couple sizes smaller

- Harry Potter movie rocks. Love the new director/feel. Can't wait for the book to come out this weekend (too bad I'm working next week)

2 comments:

Iris Blue said...

You can handle it cause you're so good. :-)

Because it's so hard to find my shoe size in stores, I buy my shoes online. They always seem to have what I need online.

Find the shoe you want. Try it on as best you can, then online.

Anonymous said...

Of course they picked you to be in charge!

I also think polititians need to do their job and not spend so much time campaigning. Who is working when they are on the road?

Agreed on the movie. I'm rereading book 6 to be ready for book 7 on Saturday!!!!!

I'm back in Indiana, much less humid. :)