Tonight was "Skate Night" for my Elementary School. We had at least 100 kids there and I think 80% of them went home injured. Fall after fall I helped kids to the side and got them ice and help.
I'm looking forward to my new job next year as Tech Specialist for Harmony Community School. I have my first staff meeting next Wednesday...can't wait. After 8 years at Lakeview I think I've build a great media/tech program that is capable of surviving on it's own. Even though everyone's upset that I'm leaving (my principal told Kathy he hopes I'll change my mind before I sign the paperwork), I know that they'll be just fine without me.
This entry's video spotlight goes to........ the crazy Japanese potato chip commercial
Happy Valentine's Day.... Even though I think it's the stupidest holiday ever invented.
Summer 2013 begins....NOW
-
Well it's summer. Time to relax and enjoy.
I have 'encouraged' the kids to keep learning over the summer. I made some
lists (surprise...surprise) of thin...
13 years ago

2 comments:
You are right on all accounts. LVE will survive.
Harmony is SO LUCKY to get you.
MY birthday is the greatest holiday!
-R
R, You're almost correct. LVE will survive, Harmony is LUCKY and it's MY birthday that is the greatest not YOURS!
Mine comes first too.
Post a Comment